Healthcare For Women Appointments
Our offices are open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (closed from 12-1 pm for lunch) Monday through Thursday and Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Each doctor’s hours vary from day to day. We ask that you call in advance for an appointment. We make a conscious effort to see patients on time. However, there are many occasions when emergencies and other patient care problems resulting in unavoidable delays. We appreciate your understanding when that happens.
Doctors maintain surgery and delivery privileges at Virginia Hospital Center exclusively. They are able to communicate with patients in English, Spanish, and Korean.
We accept many insurance companies as well as self-pay patients. WE CURRENTLY DO NOT ACCEPT UNITED HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAID. Our office does not accept checks but we do accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. To book an appointment call one of our offices below.
- Falls Church Office Appointments, please call 703-528-6300 OPTION 3
- Reston Office Appointments, please call 703-437-8080 OPTION 3
- Schedule online appointments:
- If you are an existing patient and are registered for the portal, feel free to log in to your account and request an appointment from there. If you are not registered for our patient portal, feel free to call our office and we will send you an invite to register.
- You may also request an appointment by clicking the “Book Online” button. Please know that this is a request for an appointment through a third party vendor “ZocDoc” and you will receive a confirmation from our office once we have scheduled your appointment and your appointment is confirmed. If you are an existing patient and are registered for the portal, feel free to log in to your account and request an appointment from there.
Before your appointment, please have the following information ready:
- Valid form of ID (passport, military ID, state issued driver’s license or ID)
- Most current insurance card
- Complete “check in” and all necessary paperwork via the text/email link that you receive.
- Pharmacy information of your choice
Parking for the Falls Church Office
If you find you are running late for an appointment, please call us to determine whether you can still be seen. If you are over 20 minutes late, we will make every attempt to accommodate you into the schedule; however, you may need to wait. Or, you have the option to reschedule the appointment.
We request that you provide us with at least 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Our office offers an appointment reminder service. A $50 fee applies to missed/no-show appointments.
Inclement Weather Policy
Healthcare for Women, P.C. follows FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in regards to closure only. If the Federal Government is closed, then the office is closed.
If you have any questions about Healthcare For Women Appointments, please contact us.